Today, Christina Eckert, Lauren Nelson and I will be making both the Arbonne Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars & the Gluten Free version of Rice Crispy Protein Bars on News Channel 9 on the 4 pm 405 moms segment. We should be on around 4:30 pm! Check us out for our special television offer!!!
Here are both recipes:
Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter (No-Bake) Protein Bar recipe ingredients:
• 2 cups organic peanut butter
• 1 3⁄4 cups honey or agave nectar •
2 1⁄4 cups arbonne essentials Chocolate Protein shake Mix powder*
• 3 cups rolled oats
1. Mix peanut butter and honey in a microwaveable bowl.
2. heat for 60–90 seconds. Mix well.
3. add Protein shake Mix powder and mix well.
4. add rolled oats and mix gently.
5. spread in a 9×13 pan.
6. Refrigerate 1 hour.
7. Cut into 24 squares.
Click HERE for the Almond Agave Protein Bars(Healthy Version of Rice Crispy Treats) Recipe